Complaint Review:

*Consumer Comment: Tell us the rest of the story

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I purchased a 2005 Saab 9 5 from Dearborn total automotive group on 24841 grandriver in Detroit in 2014. I have payed my weekly paymemts on time with no problem. Before the 4th of July weekend, they asked me to come make an early payment. I got off work late and they were closed. July 5th I went in to make a payment and they denied my payment. They told me I had to give them back the car. They took the car from me and dropped me off at my resident. The selling price was 10k. I put a down payment of 2500 to purchase the vehicle. 3 years later Dearborn total automotive group in Detroit has put an judgement on my credit for 10,030.00 Its one thing if I was in fault for,non payment and the car was repoed. They denied my payment and took their vehicle from me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2017 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dearborn-total-automotive-group/detroit-michigan-48219/dearborn-total-automotive-group-detroit-michigan-1391657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dearborn total automotive group

Tell us the rest of the story

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

The judgment was issued in civil court because the lender provided evidence to the judge that you failed to honor the terms of the contract. That tells us you have omitted a vital part of the story.