Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Sat, July 26, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 26, 2008

• Reported By:Thurman Ohio
Debbie Goody
818 Hall & Davis Road Thurman, Ohio U.S.A.

Debbie Goody Oakwood Homes rips you off. Thurman Ohio

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I purchased a double wide home form Oakwood in 2000 I special order the home with the upgraded windows, insulation, walls and floors. Everything went ok until the hot water tank leaked and wet down the floors. Lately we have had to replace the floors, finding partical board as floors, and under the walls were no floor joist to suport them only this partical board we had to build up between the joist with other boards to hold the walls. I just do not feel this would be a safe practice for anyone to be living in homes built like this. If I had known that these homes were built this cheep and poor I would have never bought from them or any other manufacturer. Also when I purchased the home I was told by the dealer when I was signing the finance papers that no lean would be put on the home. Well to find out 2 year later that a lean was put on it one year prior. I would not recomend anyone purchasing a home from them.

Debbie
Thurman, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2008 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/debbie-goody/thurman-ohio-45685/debbie-goody-oakwood-homes-rips-you-off-thurman-ohio-356037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Debbie Goody