Complaint Review: DebbyDress.com

• Reported By: Kim — Philpot Kentucky USA
DebbyDress.com
Internet China

DebbyDress.com Does not accept returns/poor workmenship Internet

I purchased a dress from Debbydress.com.  It came in mail in alloted time.  The dress was not satisfactory.  The quality was poor and the material was not high quality.

I looked at website (debbydress.com) to look once again at return policy.  It says to contact them for return label. I did so, and received a reply that said...

"It is really not a good option to ship the dress back, because our country discourages importing clothes. And shipping back will costs you a lot of tax fee, we really hope that you can keep that dress and accept the partial refund. How about a refund of 10 US dollars?"  Is that okay with you?"

I have continued to reply every day for the passed 10 business days and get basically the same response every time...

They will not give me a return address, and will not refund my money.  I do not understand how a company can get away with doing this kind of thing to so many people.

I did not realize the company Debbydress.com was so unreliable until I began trying to find out how to make a complaint against the company.  If only there was a way to stop this cmpany from being in business.

I encourage anyone that has ever happened across the website Debbydress.com PLEASE do not shop or buy from them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2017 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/debbydresscom/internet/debbydresscom-does-not-accept-returnspoor-workmenship-internet-1349035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DebbyDress.com