Complaint Review: Deborah and Mike Choate

• Deborah and Mike Choate
    21500 Hwy 194
    Somerville, Tennessee
    USA

Deborah and Mike Choate Deborah A. Choate Golden Retriever Golden Retriever Puppies Choate Furniture and Appliance Somerville, TennesseeCass J Choate, 32 Caleb M Choate, Deborah K Choate, Joseph Howard Choate, Michael Joseph Choate, Monica Renae Choate,Deborah Anna MeyerSomerville, TN, Selling Golden Retriever Puppies with Genetic Diseases, Entropion and Hip Dysplasia is Present In Bloodline Somerville Tennessee

Multiple Medical Condition

I purchased a puppy from this breeder Deborah Choate 6 months ago.  The father of my puppy is Ceasar of Beaulahland.  Six months ago our puppy developed an eye condition which my vet identifies as Entropion.  The surgery was a hefty cost of $1500.00 plus meds, which I had to finance and still paying.  Now my dog is suffering from Lethargy Distemper which can cause severe symptoms such as fever, discharge from the eyes nose, and coughing. A contagious respiratory decease which requires continues medical attention.  Two of my Dachshunds have contracted the condition which is, unimaginable,as it is contagious.  I am so sorry I purchased my golden Molly from this backyard breeder. [continued below]....

.....  I have spent thousands on vet bills and used up my vacation time to care for her.  I contacted Debora Choate to bring the pup back , as I have used up all my resounces and, I went from being called "girl" to Ma'am",  she refuses to take my calls.

We drove from Georgia to Tenneesse to pick up this puppy. upon arrival we noticed the father had teary eyes and mucus puss coming from them.  We asked what was wrong with his eyes. Deborah immediately told us he was having an allergy.  We didnt think anything of it and purchased our female Golden.  When our dog started showing signs of the same symptoms as the father, I called and asked her what it was.  Now that she had my money she was forthcoming.  She said her dog suffers from inverted eyelashed, a genetic desorder passed through the blood line called Entropion.  It is horrific and requires expensive surgery and continous vet care.  In the same conversation she tells me she has another litter and she was so sorry my dog had the same condition as her male.

What a hearless B****, she continues to breed these dog knowing the pain and suffering they will endure and the expensive vet bills their new owner will aquire upon taking home this horrific genetic condition.

This backyard breeder knows she is selling dogs with huge genetic problems yet she continues to do so to facilitate her life style on her 200 acre farm.

Do yourself a favor and run the other way. Do not buy from this heartless money hungry breeder.

And whatever you do *DO NOT PAY HER CASH

Please contact me via e-mail to see

photos and vet documentation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2017 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deborah-and-mike-choate/somerville-tennessee-38068/deborah-and-mike-choate-deborah-a-choate-golden-retriever-golden-retriever-puppies-choat-1380932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content