Complaint Review: DEBRA A, NELSON-MAID

• DEBRA A, NELSON-MAID

BOCA RATON, Florida
    USA

DEBRA A, NELSON-MAID - BOCA RATON STALKER MAID-STAY AWAY BOCA RATON Florida

Me and my High Profile Husband hired her to clean. At first we thought she was honest and a good cleaner.

Eventually we noticed she lied about her experience and really had no experience in cleaning- she was awfull, we kept bringing this to her attention, but her work did not improve. She was more concerned about my Husbands business.

Everyday she came in she would say I looked your husband up on the Internet and asked where he was and what he was doing. I know she was married, because she told us. This really scared and alerted our family, that this person must be a stalker.

We eventully had to fire her, She was a terrible cleaner, left early everyday after we paid her good money- so she owes us Thousands of dollars.  she spent more time asking about my Husbands business. than cleaning. I had to re-do everything she cleaned.

We eventally had to file a report against her with the police and had to change our number.

Do not hire this person- Lied about her experience and stalked my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/debra-a-nelson-maid/boca-raton-florida/debra-a-nelson-maid-boca-raton-stalker-maid-stay-away-boca-raton-florida-1171078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content