Complaint Review: Debt pro 123

• Debt pro 123
    3972 barranca pkwy
    Irvine, California
    United States of America

Debt pro 123 Bryon Taylor and Foland Debtpro123/ Bryon Talyor said the would get my debt reduced with my creditors. I made payments monthly . They received over $12,000 from and did not pay anyone Irvine, California

*Consumer Comment: Debtpro123

I'm going to make this short. Bryon Taylor the CEO of debtpro and the others at this company knew that they had no intent to pay off my creditors. Over a period of time on a monthly bases they took money out of my checking account.

They will not answer calls or responded to emails anymore. I filled complaint with the FTC, BBB and Attorney General office. They need to pay for their crimes. $12,000 they stole and it looks like from what I see here a lot more money. Does anyone out there know of a civil law suite that has been filed against this company and Bryon Taylor. If so I would like to join.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/debt-pro-123/irvine-california-92606/debt-pro-123-bryon-taylor-and-foland-debtpro123-bryon-talyor-said-the-would-get-my-debt-r-987126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Debtpro123

AUTHOR: Lisa - (United States of America)

If a class action lawsuit is filed I would like to join.  I have complete documentation, of emails, and coorespondence with Bryan Taylor and his employees.  He was slowly refunding my money, but didn't complete the process.  Now it looks like they are out of business.