Complaint Review: Debt Settlement Usa

• Reported By: berwick Pennsylvania
  • Debt Settlement Usa
    16430 N. Scottsdale Road #400
    Scottsdale, Arizona

I am not going to repeat my story, as it is the same as all of yours. After not receving a refund, I have decided to file a lawsuit. I have a consultation with my lawyer on Nov 19. If anyone would like to join or support this lawsuit, email me please! The more the merrier....this has already wrecked peoples lives while others get richer!

Amanda
berwick, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/debt-settlement-usa/scottsdale-arizona/debt-settlement-usa-class-action-scottsdale-arizona-391033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
3Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Debt Settlement USA class action lawsuit

AUTHOR: Francine Maurello - (United States of America)

I just read that someone has started a class action suit against Debt Settllement USA but did not give the email address? If anyone knows about this, please email me @ francinemaurello@yahoo.com because I too have been ripped off by this company & would like to retrieve my lost money!

Join Lawsuit

AUTHOR: cholinc - (United States of America)

Hello Amanda,

I would like to join the lawsuit against Debt Settlement USA.

They took my money and did not settle any of my accounts.

Email: cholinc@gmail.com

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Debt Settlement USA Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: Totallyfedup - (U.S.A.)

Amanda,

Please let everybody on this message board know how the meeting with your attorney goes. I would imagine that you might have a number of people interested in participating. Thanks !