Complaint Review: Deckers Consumer Direct

• Reported By: Mtnewt — Billings Montana USA
  • Deckers Consumer Direct

Internet
    USA

Deckers Consumer Direct processed a duplicated and unauthorized order Flagstaff AZ Arizona

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

On 8/8/2017, I placed Order#17542333 for $85 through the TEVA-US-Site (a Deckers Consumer Direct company).  I’ve received and paid for it through PayPal.  When I was on Pay Pal today checking my transactions, I noticed Deckers Consumer Direct has a pending duplicated and unauthorized order#17542324 out on my PayPal account in the amount of $105 for the same identical items (did not reflect my discount coupon).

I tried to report the problem and get the order cancelled on their website, however, their system will not complete my submittion.   I have also sent an e-mail to customer service, but have not heard back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2017 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deckers-consumer-direct/internet/deckers-consumer-direct-processed-a-duplicated-and-unauthorized-order-flagstaff-az-arizon-1395145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: - ()

Teva has responded, and has voided the ticket.  I have a confirmation number and will be watching to make sure this transaction falls off of my pending purchases in PayPal.