Complaint Review: Decorah Iowa Medical Center

Montgomery St.
    Decorah, Iowa
    United States of America

Decorah Iowa Medical Center Totally rude and incompetent Decorah, Iowa

The Decorah medical center ( which is Mayo affiliated) has the rudest and most stupid people I have ever dealt with.

I called to check something about my daughter medical records, and they sounded clueless. I asked to speak with someone else, and she acted like I was boring the heck out of her. Well sorry.

Before that I called and talked to someone in Release of Information. This was worse. Not only could she not answer one question I asked her, but she just mumbled something about being "new" there---do they not train these people.

Just recently I called to speak with whoever the manager was and was told it was someone named Sara Kadel??( I think) But she 'never seems to be available' when I try to speak to her.

Stupid, rude nasty people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2012 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/decorah-iowa-medical-center/decorah-iowa-52101/decorah-iowa-medical-center-totally-rude-and-incompetent-decorah-iowa-957116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content