Complaint Review: Deer Creek Products

• Reported By: mt. vernon Washington
  • Deer Creek Products
    3038 NW 25th Ave.
    Pompano Beach, Florida

Deer Creek Products Company failed to send products ordered and falsely promised a refund many times ripoff Pompano Beach Florida

In October, 2002, I ordered $40.92 worth of products from Deer Creek Products. They processed my check but the products never arrived. In December I e-mailed the customer service department and asked for a refund. I was promised a refund via e-mail. It never arrived.

In January I e-mailed them again and got the same promise. In February and March I e-mailed again and continued to be promised a refund. Finally on March 12, I sent a letter to the company president, Michael Stephens. I received no reply. In May I sent another letter, and as you might expect, I have received no reply.

Greg
Mt. Vernon, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2003 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/deer-creek-products/pompano-beach-florida-33069-0739/deer-creek-products-company-failed-to-send-products-ordered-and-falsely-promised-a-refund-61343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content