Report: #208196

• Reported By: tempe Arizona
  • Delicious Deliveries
    deliciousdeliveries.com
    Phoenix, Arizona

Delicious Deliveries worst customer service-waste of time Temp,e Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Serive is our top concern

I called this place and made an order for to be delivered, they told me that it would be an hour and fifteen minutes, after an half hour they call back and said one of the items I order was not available. I cancelled the whole order and started over with my order they call me back again to tell me that they place Where I wanted my order was closed.

I stated that it was a complete waste of time trying to use their services, and that the place where I wanted my food from was not closed when I placed my order. The person I was speaking to said you can order from some where else and we will speed up delivery. I was like that is all you are going to tell me when you just wasted an hour and some odd minutes out of my time and I am still hungry. I am still hungry and still having to start over. It is a rip off. I think because I wanted to cancel my first order they called me back to state they were closed. I think this place has some of the worst customer service that I have ever seen. Someone really should do something about their business practices.

Teyona
tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2006 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delicious-deliveries/phoenix-arizona-85034/delicious-deliveries-worst-customer-service-waste-of-time-tempe-phoenix-arizona-208196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Customer Serive is our top concern

AUTHOR: MikeatAZfood - (United States of America)

I am very sorry to hear about your poor past experience with Delicious Deliveries.  As the new Operations Manager, I would like to do everything in my power to correct this issue you had.

Sometimes we are at the mercy of some of our restaurants, and issues like this sometime come up, however if you feel that the customer service was sub-par, please give us a call and we will make the situation right for you.  We have a new set of managers in the office that are dedicated to making sure that your experience is top quality.  602-220-0000 ext. 101

We look forward to hearing from you.