Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2017

• Reported By: WiZaxx — Ankara Kentucky sunsate
Delimiter Corporation
Internet USA

Delimiter Corporation Delimiter Corporation (USA, Delaware Corporation)File Number: 5121558Incorporated: 08/03/2012 How to get scammed by dedicated servers Internet

I browsed to find a good deal for a dedicated server and found it at delimiter.com.

The site seems legit and with an online chat assistant I selected the server that interested me; made the payment via PayPal (luckly) and waited. As I was waiting it came to mymind to ask the chatline about provisioning and the operator told me that he could no longer help me as the sale was completed.

Here is where I got funny vibs and searched for the words delimiter AND scam: sure enough I had a fwe hits from users scammed in making a payment for a server they never received.

I immediately filed a complain with PayPal and set a few messages to the sales@delimiter.com . On the first two attempts I received a undeliverrable note, but with the paypal mail, I get an aknowledge of a "ticket" submission.

Since then I attempted to contact Delimiter to no avail.

I surely hope tthis can help someone out there.

Cheers,

--m

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2017 05:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delimiter-corporation/internet/delimiter-corporation-delimiter-corporation-usa-delaware-corporationfile-number-5121-1349074. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Delimiter Corporation