Complaint Review: DELL Computers

• DELL Computers
    One Dell Way
    Internet
    United States of America

DELL Computers Alienware BAIT & SWITCH, Horrible Customer Service. CSR Ramjee Narayanan lied about information, lead me on so return policy expired Internet

*Author of original report: Dell/Alienware Update Status & More Failures

Bait and switch! Not what I ordered and faulty hardware. Techs lied to me to keep me from getting a refund. Many things do not work, they blame the people who made the hardware they sell. I should be dealing with Dell and their techs barely speak English to even help me. Tech lied about another employee at Dell that could have helped me, saying he was on vacation and mysteriously his whole team was too. I called and he was there and told me he never talked to the Dell employee that has been giving me the run-around until my refund options run out. Hardware inside not what I ordered. Sent wrong dvds with drivers. told me it was creatives fault that they sent me the wrong disc, the one that wasn't factory sealed like the old Alienware sent, but opened with scratches and fingerprints all over it. Case malfunctions, tech just seems to not care to help me. He won't state anything in emails and only will talk on the phone, even for simple questions.  Many lies, talking down to by the tech and no help with multiple problems with my brand new computer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2010 04:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-computers/internet/dell-computers-alienware-bait-switch-horrible-customer-service-csr-ramjee-narayanan-l-549873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Dell/Alienware Update Status & More Failures

AUTHOR: Neovampire - (United States of America)

Original Report:

Update:
So they send me a replacement tower and admitted there was some sort of error with the original tower which I still have. The reason I still have it is the replacement was completely broken in shipping. Some brainless person at Dell or Alienware, put the tower inside the box with the cd/dvd door open. Well the door was partially broke of as you'd expect when I received it. What kind of idiots package a nearly 8000 dollar computer with the cd/dvd door wide open? Did they think this would be safe and secure from breaking in shipping? So I have to send the "fixed" tower back and I am still stuck with this bait and switch original tower with many many problem. It saddens me, because all I want is to get this situation corrected. They have my money, I have a misconfiguration machine. Not to mention this tower weighs 95lbs. It is not easy to carry up stairs and the box is massive in size. This is a mess...