Complaint Review: Dell Corporation

Internet
    United States of America

Dell Corporation cancel order please Internet

*Author of original report: Update

First and ut most, ripoffreport please reclassify your introductory "areas of customer complaint". My complaint is regarding Dell - you know, the computer company. It was a "telephone call order" regarding a purchase of "gaming" accessories. The company orgin is of Texas and customer service is in India.

5 minutes after placing an order w/Dell for xbox accessories, i discovered i could have purchased everything at my local walmart for $38.00 cheaper. i called the same person that took my order "elizabeth" @ 1-800-www-dell ext 4166716 and she told me "that's not a good enough reason" and hung up on me. i spent the next 3 hours calling and waiting to music.

i then rushed to my bank and cancelled my bank card to stop the order from processing to my account. i got home and discovered they had already hit my account and took my money. another call was placed to dell and this time i wanted dell's attorney's phone number or an administrative phone number.

i was sent directly to order resolutions then put on hold again....to music. i give up with dell.

i promise. i will never order another product from dell even if it means life or death. thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-corporation/internet/dell-corporation-cancel-order-please-internet-570977. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Update

AUTHOR: makeithappen - (USA)

i reported that after submitting my bank card to citizens bank, the "dell" charges left my account. i called the bank president and left him a warm and fuzzy message.

this morning i checked my bank account and low and behold...there's the "dell" charges again. oh my gosh!

resolution is to not further put any strain on my emotional well being.

i've done all i can do from a "customer" position so i will do the right thing and honor my decision to discontinue my customer relationship with dell.

all the computers in my home (several) are dell. over the next year, i will be replacing them with a different brand. it may take several years but eventually dell will begin to notice it has no customers.

i'll probably and eventually change banks.

NEW: it is 8:08 central standard time. i just received an automated phone call from dell. "your order number ********* is unable to be shipped and is backordered. if you would like to cancel this order contact dell at 1-800-www-dell." here we f**k** go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!