Complaint Review: DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES

• Reported By: STATESVILLE North Carolina
  • DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES
    PO Box 81577
    Austin, Texas

DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES DFS Checks used by MWI Connections to charge you $139,95 for false memberships Austin Texas

In October 2004 I got a check for $4 from Dell Financial Service. At that time so much was going on in my life I was not able to make much of it. Because the check had the DELL logo on it and such I thought it was some unknown reimbursement. So stupid me cashed the worthless $4 check.

In November, I got my DELL statement and saw that $139.95 was added to my DELL Perferred account with a 800 number under it that is directed to MWI Connections. I called MWI and had words with them, they refused to remove the charges. I called DELL and they told me they have no control over it and that I needed to call MWI 800 #. DELL said they have nothing to do with it and that it is a third party thing.

With my next DELL computer payment, I am sending DELL a note letting them know I am not payingi the $139.95 charge added by MWI Connections. I can't believe DELL is involved in such a scam.

Neil
STATESVILLE, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2004 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-financial-services/austin-texas-78708-1577/dell-financial-services-dfs-checks-used-by-mwi-connections-to-charge-you-13995-for-false-123770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content