Complaint Review: DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES

• DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES
    155 Gordon Baker Rd. Suite 501
    NORTH YORK, Ontario
    United States of America

DELL FINANCIAL SERVICES SCAM FRAUD & FALSE BILLING FALSE BILLING AND PHONE CALL HARASSMENT NORTH YORK, Ontario

I got a call from Dell Financial Services 5 WEEKS ago & they DEMANDED I give my bank account number. I was confused & said I HAVE NO ACCOUNT with you & I'd NEVER give financial information over the phone anyway! I told them NOT to call again but  the east indian employee was RUDE & INSISTED I give them banking info. I suspected it was a scam, so I said, "If I have a billing account with you,what is my account number?" and there was SILENCE & then she said, "give me your bank account number and then I will tell you" so I said, "THIS IS A SCAM" and I hung up.
I searched the Internet & Dell Financial is guilty of MANY SCAMS & FRAUD & ILLEGAL BILLING Recently, the Supreme Court ruled Dell Financial must pay $4 million to Victims!
Here is the article submitted by the Attorney General:
They call me a DOZEN TIMES per DAY in the past MONTH but never leave a message & I WANT THE HARASSMENT TO STOP !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2011 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell-financial-services/north-york-ontario-m2h-3n5/dell-financial-services-scam-fraud-false-billing-false-billing-and-phone-call-harassment-767778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content