Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I attempted to get one of Dell's black friday laptop deals. I had my computer ready on their site for the 2pm start of the deal. Promptly at 2, I added the laptop to my cart and then proceeded to checkout where i then could not access my cart but was instead given a message that the deal had expired - not sold out - expired. This was about 3 or less seconds after i placed the item in my cart. I tried to phone Dell's customer service but was way down in the que so i opened an online chat. They basically told me the deal was really good and sold out quickly. They were eager to help me find something else (for more money and less features!). After many back and forth messages, they couldn't give me a reason why the item suddenly disappeared from my cart. I felt like Dell was using the old bait and switch scam. I won't be buying from Dell anytime soon if ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2015 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dell/nationwide/dell-bait-and-switch-scam-nationwide-1270585. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dell