Complaint Review: DELUX FORGED CUTLERY

• DELUX FORGED CUTLERY
    12301 WHITEWATER DRIVE
    HOPKINS, Minnesota
    United States of America

DELUX FORGED CUTLERY COOKING PLEASURES KNIFE AND KNIVES HOLDER OUT OF THE BLUE HOPKINS, Minnesota

I responded to an email offering a free kitchen knife for paying only the shipping charges, whixh was less that five dollars.  I received the knife and it was a good knife.

In less than a month I received a package with an identical knife plus a wooden block for holding six smaller or steak size knifes, which I promptly returned.  My next MasterCard  had a charge of $88.94 paid to NMG'CK PLEASURE.

I called the 800 number on the back of Customer Receipt and was told I would shortly receive an email with a return label.  I never have.

About two weeks later I received ANOTHER package containing the same things as the first one with a customer receipt  showing my MasterCard had been charged (again) for $88.94!

I've been defrauded of over $205.00 ($88.95x2; $10.50x2-return shipping; $3.50x2; gasoline) plus over two hours of my time. These people should not only be sued, but confined where the sun don't shine!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2012 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/delux-forged-cutlery/hopkins-minnesota-55343/delux-forged-cutlery-cooking-pleasures-knife-and-knives-holder-out-of-the-blue-hopkins-mi-980727. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content