Complaint Review: Dennis Gardner

• Dennis Gardner
    175 NE Lowry St
    Atlanta, Georgia
    USA

Dennis Gardner Felix Black This SCAM started with a text message offering a Great job opportunity.. Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: So Sorry

It all started when i recieved a text message offering me a job to be a mystery shopper. my job was to secret shop western union. I was also sent a check in the amount of $1680.00 and in the email it stated to cash the check and that I was to conduct an evaluation on the nearest location to my residence. i was to act as a customer and actually make a transaction as a customer. Details were: Salary is $200 for the first task, the rest $1480 was to be used for the transfer to next eligible shopper for his own task.

Send $1350 to Felix Black in Atlanta Georgia. the rest $130 should cover the wire fees charged by western union for transfer. Then it gave me the Procedures: How long it took you to get services? Ambiance/outlook of the shop/outlet. intelligence of the attendant. Customer service professionalism. Reaction of personnel under pressure. informaion that you think will be helpful. and then it asks for your comments and impressions.

So i googled Dennis Gardner and didnt see anything so I went to the bank and asked them if the check was real and they cashed it so i went to the western union and followed the steps I was given. 2 week later I noticed my bank account was empty and called the bank. they informed me that the check wasnt real and they emptied my account to cover it. This is devastating to me and my family. we are now worried about losing our house, losing our vechile and not being able to keep lights on and water runnng.. please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2013 12:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-gardner/atlanta-georgia-30307/dennis-gardner-felix-black-this-scam-started-with-a-text-message-offering-a-great-job-opp-1102849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

So Sorry

AUTHOR: Sandie - ()

Always remember "if it sounds to good to be true,....it is".  There are a lot of scams out there like this. Please be carefull. If you get a email stating you won a lottery or have inherited money from some long lost relative in Africa,  don't reply. There are tons of scammers out there and it boggles my mind that people fall for it. That company got 1300.00 from you and I'm sure many more.  Take it to your police station and file a report mainly to protect yourself.  Good luck