Complaint Review: Dennis J. Mclamb/Mclamb & Associates

• Dennis J. Mclamb/Mclamb & Associates
    4799 Coconut Creek Parkway Apt#178
    Coconut Creek, Florida
    USA

Dennis J. Mclamb/Mclamb & Associates Mclamb & Associates Dennis J. Mclamb Public Adjuster that scams people and take their money without their knowlege Coconut Creek Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disgruntled because I wouldn't break the law for him

Dennis Mclamb is one alcoholic man who operates from his one bedroom apartment with his roomate. Who works in Florida and South Carolina. PLEASE BE AWARE PEOPLE!!!

This guy stole from me a lot of money without my knowledge.  As a Public Adjuster he received my check and he fraud my signature and cashed the check without my premission and he doesn't answer my calls.  He's nothing but a loser I heard he did the same thing to a couple of people that I know.  His license should be taken away from him, since he can't be trusted!!!  I will contact the Financial Regulation, BBB, and Piss Consumer.  This fat a** scammer should be in jail.

Dennis J. Mclamb  /  Mclamb & Associates

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2014 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-j-mclambmclamb-associates/coconut-creek-florida-33063/dennis-j-mclambmclamb-associates-mclamb-associates-dennis-j-mclamb-public-adjuster-1127761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disgruntled because I wouldn't break the law for him

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

I did not and never have stolen money from a customer.  This person is actually upset because I would not break the law for him.  I have plenty of satisfied customers and attorneys that will be glad to rebutte this person's statements.  If anyone should be reprimanded it is this individual.  This matter was settled in my favor by the legal system and it was found that he is the one that falsified reports and forged my signature.  I did not receive payment on this claim until the attorneys were through with the investigation.  The guy does not know or care what slander is.