Complaint Review: Dennis Lewis

• Dennis Lewis
    5309 Lincoln Hwy W, Thomasville, PA 17364
    Thomasville, PA , Pennsylvania
    USA

Dennis Lewis D&D Games RIp off, theif, liar, manipulator, drug addiction Thomasville, PA Pennsylvania

This guy named Dennis Lewis is a thief a liar a manipulator a scam artist a rip off and I recently found out a drug addict. He lives on Boudary/3rd avenue in manchester. He will borrow money and tell you to come to his store at Morningstar market place and recieve store credit.

His shop is crap. He has no good games and regardless of what he tells you he has no game systems. Most of the games do not work even after you finally find something you like. He also uses an app on his cell phone to send you fake messages from his "friend" to verify his stories.

THe shop is called D&D Games in Thomasville. I can't even list the number because he always texts messages from his fake number from the app on his phone.  He offered to sell me a game system at a low price via store credit for a loan I gave him of $115 dollars. I've gone there multiple times and each time he tells me "my dad sold that system I'm sorry I had an errand to run and my friend and my dad were watching the store."

then he gives me his "friends" number to verify. the third time I went there i stood outside his store and texted the guy. I watched Dennis text me back and thought maybe it was coincidence so i sent a few more messaqes and each time his phone went off. I did some digging around with some other people coming and going from the store and some of them said he gets loans every week from them and in return they get store credit, but were getting upset the items they were supposed to buy were sold before they got to the store each week.

Last time I went there i asked a guy who was there talking with him, and he said it is because Dennis has a drug problem and that is why he is just going to cut his losses and not even deal with him anymore.

Dennis claims he is supporting a new baby and has the money to pay the loans in the bank but his parents have his account locked down so he cant get to it. THe guy then goes off on a rant about he is disabled and everyone is lying about him. He is the victim of not only people he calls customers but his parents also. Then he will tell you his family owns the market.

Nothing he says seems to be true other than he did recently have a baby. Avoid D and D games in Thomasville! It is nothing but a front!`

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2014 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dennis-lewis/thomasville-pa-pennsylvania-17364/dennis-lewis-dd-games-rip-off-theif-liar-manipulator-drug-addiction-thomasville-pa-1126232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content