Complaint Review: Dental Solutions

3780 Johnathan Moore Pike Rd
    Columbus, Indiana
    USA

Dental Solutions Dental Procedure Financing Columbus Indiana

I was assured THREE times, initial appointment December 15, 2016 and March 15, 2017 and including the day of March 21, 2017; once by dentist Dipesh Sitaram wife, guarantying financing (credit score will be used) for tooth EXTRACTION and implant before my scheduled appointment of March 21, 2017.
At my appointment was I told, after being anesthetized, that financing was DENIED because of my CREDIT SCORE. I stated at that time I did NOT want to proceed with the extraction procedure but was told that my insurance would cover my visit minus my co-insurance I paid at time of service. A month later I receive a bill stating I owed more.
I would not have done the procedure if I was to owe more than I was quoted at time of service.
The fact that I suffered for weeks with pain, requiring a second pain controlled substance did not make me more willingly to pay more than I was told I owed. This is NOT a dental insurance issue as the dental office claimed but what was said to me by Dental Solution representatives.
Want to tell my story to everybody who will listen of their false statements, luring patients in with guarantee financing that does happen, as promised!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2017 07:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dental-solutions/columbus-indiana-47201/dental-solutions-dental-procedure-financing-columbus-indiana-1403103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content