Complaint Review: Department of Legal affairs and investigations

• Reported By: san0628 — Reidsville North Carolina United States of America
  • Department of Legal affairs and investigations

Internet
    United States of America

Department of Legal affairs and investigations Michelle Brown says shes an attorney Muti task front office worker, Internet

I received several call from Dept of Legal Affairs and investigations.  The # they gave me to contact back was an invaild phone #. Then they contacted my work with a different # to contact his name was William Lee and then he gave me a name of a supposed attorney name Michelle Brown. Phone # is 213-261-5794

When I contacted her she said that if I didn't pay this on line pay day loan and that I would be arrested at my employer at 4pm that day. Again I called that phone # back and received a recording saying to leave a voice message..but then the voicemail was full,and unable to leave a message. This was a very scarry experience!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 11:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/department-of-legal-affairs-and-investigations/internet/department-of-legal-affairs-and-investigations-michelle-brown-says-shes-an-attorney-muti-t-837145. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content