Complaint Review:

13528 US-51 atoka, Tennessee USA
  • Phone: 9016466465
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

derek scott mark scott derek scott owner of LSXceleration did a fundraiser for me after i lost my home in fire after derek scott raised the money his wife and him stole it atoka Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Slander

derek scott <derekscott093@gmail.com> Jun 5 to me  hello im derek scotts brother mark scott we are raising money for you for the next 30 days at all of our concerts. we take pride in helping people in your situation. on june 5th are tour ends that is when we will tally up what we raised and deposit the funds to your paypal.....god bless and help is on the way derek scott <derekscott093@gmail.com>

Jun 5 to me hello this is derek scott our last concert was in london and the terror attack broke out as a result my brother mark was stabbed 82 times and is in critical condition but the money we raised for you is tallied up and you will be recieving $6000 from us but i have to tend to this family emergency first but your funds will be given to you this month. i cant say when or what time but you are our priority. i am a man of my word i just cant leave london without my brother i hope you understand. peace and love

hello above this report are two emails to prove that derek scott and mark scott collected donations for me because i lost everything in a fire but never gave me the donations. they stole the donations and never heard from them after the two emails. it really upset me because i lost everything and i never thought that someone would steal from me after collecting donations to help me. i was already in a fire lost everything then this happens to me .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2017 11:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/derek-scott/atoka-tennessee-38004/derek-scott-mark-scott-derek-scott-owner-of-lsxceleration-did-a-fundraiser-for-me-after-1379861. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on derek scott

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander

AUTHOR: dscott2017 - (USA)

I am requesting that this false and slanderous review be removed.I am Derek Scott with LSXceleration and I have never participated in any fund raiser for you (whoever you are) nor anyone else for that mater.

Further more, I have never been to London, much less a concert in London, and I don not have a brother that has been stabbed 82 times.

You either have the wrong Derek Scott or you are purposely trying to slander my name/business.

Please remove your false review.

Derek Scott

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Slander

AUTHOR: dscott2017 - (USA)

Further more, I have never been to London, much less a concert in London, and I do not have a brother that has been stabbed 82 times.

Please remove your false review.

Derek Scott