Complaint Review: derma renue

USA
  • Phone: 18885919965
  • Web:
  • Category: Skin Care

derma renue Was told I was receiving a free trial and all I needed to do was pay the shipping. Nevada Internet

I was told that I would receive a free trial if I paid the shipping.  I wasn't aware that I needed to cancel at any time.  The invoice that came with my trial didn't give any details or instructions.  I tried the products and had a reaction to them, so did not use them and wasn't planning to order anymore.  I received another shipment and was charged $94.57 and $89.47 on my bank card.  I called the company and sat on hold for a good 10 minutes, then when the woman came on the line she told me, "you were suppose to cancel within 14 days of your order and you can't be refunded."  She then asked me if I had read the small print... NO, where was the small print that I was suppose to read?  She then said that she could cancel any future orders, but could not refund my account.

This is so wrong.  A company that doesn't stand behind their products is criminal.  I am a licensed esthetician and have never had a company not refund or stand behind their products.  You would think they would want people to love their products and have them buy at will, not have to trick them into a sell.  Shame on you!

Teri Whitchurch

heavennearth@sbcglobal.net

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2017 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/derma-renue/internet/derma-renue-was-told-i-was-receiving-a-free-trial-and-all-i-needed-to-do-was-pay-the-ship-1393335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content