Complaint Review: DermeEssence and Beauty

• Reported By: Anonymous — Houston Texas USA
  • DermeEssence and Beauty

Internet
    USA

DermeEssence and Beauty Ripped off and scammed on Chase Bank site. Houston Texas Internet

Logging into my Banks website and this popup comes up promoting a special, discounted beauty cream.  Pay for the shipping and they will send you a sample. Another pop up and when you click on it you end up at another product.  No way to figure out how to get out of the ording process.

The next thing I know I receive the products and they are very disapointing.  I thought since it was associated with my very, larege, national bank, that it would be a decent product, but it was not.  Even the packaging was amiturish.  I was not upset because all I was into it was the $5 shipping.

Then, I recieve another package of the product in a couple of days.  I did not think anyting of it, thgouth they may have made a mistake and double shipped me.  Then I was charge for the products.

I received another package in another couple of weeks. I call to cancel.  When the automatic voice message comes on it says I will receive a free gift card of $100 to WalMart.  I know this is another scam and click on the continue to cancel option.  A very rude Indian man comes on the phone and says he is not going to cancel my subscription if I'm not interested in the free $100 gift card.  We end up have a very rude conversation and he treatens not to cancel the account no matter what.  I even had to threaten to call the FBI before he would cancel.  Biggest, blatant rip off I have evern been part of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2017 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dermeessence-and-beauty/internet/dermeessence-and-beauty-ripped-off-and-scammed-on-chase-bank-site-houston-texas-internet-1370444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content