Complaint Review: Dermitage - Skin Renewal

• Reported By: Pompano Florida
  • Dermitage - Skin Renewal
    5300 Ontario Mills Pkway Unit 400
    Ontario, California

Dermitage - Skin Renewal DECEPTIVE TACTICS; ILLEGAL CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Ontario California

I ordered a sample ONLY and saw no indication of automatic shipments and charges to my credit card.
I would never have signed up for that and when I complained they had the nerve to tell me that on the invoice that came with the sample was a statement saying that if I did not cancel in 14 days then I agree to be charged almost $100.00 per month!

Dermitage, you can write your tiny little statement where you want and claim innocence; but the reality is that you are a RIP OFF, a THIEF, a CON and a prime example of how the public constantly has to be protecting themselves from the likes of you. SHAME on Dermitage.

Your firm is DECEPTIVE, and the only thing your STEALING is getting you is this NEGATIVE PRESS, so I hope you get your monies worth.

DERMITAGE is like MADOFF - A LIE, A SHAM, DECEITFUL.
You earn your money CONNING people
SHAME ON YOU.

Cans
Pompano, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dermitage-skin-renewal/ontario-california/dermitage-skin-renewal-deceptive-tactics-illegal-charges-on-my-credit-card-ontario-cal-466281. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content