Complaint Review: DermPure

• DermPure

Internet
    United States of America

DermPure Stay away from this Company Internet

I have spent a week trying to track down this DermPure company. On my trial order, which I was charged $3.95 in December & got product in late December.

Last week I found a charge of $119.95 on January 3. I immediately tried to contact the company for a refund and to cancel any future shipments. After numerous attempts, I got an automated system to cancel "membership". I was unable to get to a rep to discuss refund. I sent an email to service@myorderhelp.com but no response. Today I called 855-564-7095 but never got through. I tried one more time &spoke to a rep. I asked for a refund of the $119.95. I was first offered $60. Refund and I protested . He said the best he could do would be to refund $80. This is to be processed in next 24 hours and show up next week refunded on my credit card.

I feel that this is still a scam as they are using my money for over 30 days and then keeping $39.95 . For what reason, I do not know.

Lesson learned. Do not order any products on "FreeTrial"!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dermpure/internet/dermpure-stay-away-from-this-company-internet-1006120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content