Complaint Review: Desktop Publishing LLC

4330 Gaines Ranch Loop Suite 120
    Austin, Texas
    United States of America

Desktop Publishing LLC Justin Christianson Marketing Class Scam Austin, Texas

I signed up for a four-week marketing class on January 20th 2012 via a teleseminar hold by Perry Belcher and moderated by Justin Christianson.

Justin informed me on Jan. 31st that the class was going to be delayed due to a seminar Perry was holding, which sounded reasonable. The first call was held on February 6th. There have been no calls since then.

As I grew more impatient, I submitted another question on Feb. 28th asking why there was no communication since the first class. I did not receive an answer, so I requested a refund on March 3rd and again on March 8th. Both requests were changed to "solved" on March 16th, however I didn't receive any explanation or money.

I still have not received a refund of the $299 I paid for the class, nor have any of my requests been answered. I had a short exchange with a member of Ryan Deiss' support team, but they informed me that they were unable to help.

Considering Perry Belcher's existing criminal record, I'd advise anyone to avoid both him and Justin Christianson, unless you have 300 bucks you'd like to get rid off. I thought he'd learned from his mistakes, but apparently I was mistaken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 01:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/desktop-publishing-llc/austin-texas-78735/desktop-publishing-llc-justin-christianson-marketing-class-scam-austin-texas-858642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content