Complaint Review: Destiny Research Group, " Maria Duval"

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Reported By: Oak Bluff Manitoba
  • Destiny Research Group, " Maria Duval"
    14-3650 Langstaff Road #100
    Woodbridge, Ontario
    Canada

Destiny Research Group, " Maria Duval" Received info on Ring of Re promising Good fortune at a time of recovering from Major back surgery, so jumped deperately at the chance and sent the cheque, but no ring or good forturne has been sent. Woodbridge, Ontario

I received info on the Ring of Re, which promised me good luck and fortune for a better life at a time of recovering from Major back surgery, with two small children, a tired husband and lower income for 12 to 18 months and a difficult recovery.

I jumped at the chance to recieve any good luck decreased stress in my family and life, so sent a"post dated cheque" as they said to make it sound legitimate and safe.I've gone to the mail everyday waiting for this ring and telling my husband to buy a lottery ticket since good fortune was bound to come our way soon.

NO ring has come and luckily I kept the letter and information. So, I checked the internet today and find out it's a huge scam. Now I feel stupid for falling for it when I usually never get into things like this. But, they caught me at a vulnerable state and I wanted to get something to believe in to help make our family life better.

Jaylin
Oak Bluff, Manitoba
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/destiny-research-group-maria-duval/woodbridge-ontario-l4l-9a8/destiny-research-group-maria-duval-received-info-on-ring-of-re-promising-good-fortune-316452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content