Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Wed, May 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2017

• Reported By: helicon — Alabama
Detriot Advantage
1 Northumberland Avenue Trafalgar Square London London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detriot Georgia, London

*General Comment: Notice of Subpoena

*Consumer Comment: I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience

*Consumer Comment: Your biggest mistake..

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am an oversea investor , I am very unluckily met Detriot Advantage , experience international, New Orbit Funding LLC , they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. I do not mind  lost of all USD32000 from it,  but I want to let more people know the fact of this company: Detriot Advantage , Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC.  I will keep post on internet about their story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/detriot-advantage/london-select-stateprovince/detriot-advantage-experience-international-new-orbit-funding-llc-i-am-an-oversea-inves-1049488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detriot Advantage

#1 General Comment

Notice of Subpoena

AUTHOR: KW Post Compliance - (USA)

Please take notice that an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2017-007811 (the Action) has been initiated.

In the Action, the Plaintiffs seek to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym “helicon- Alabama” or any other pseudonym about the Plaintiffs.

If you do not respond within five (5) business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (kwpostcompliance@gmail.com) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.  If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 12, 2017.

I have a friend from Hong Kong with bad experience

AUTHOR: RuiL C - ()

Too bad to hear a similar story! My friend purchased 2 properties from sales Gareth Street of Experience International at September 2012 ( now they formed USA Advantage  to separate with EI or Detroit Advantage Sales and Management LLC, Cheyenne, WY 82001, Limited Liability Company - Domestic, 2012-000629864.) Now all properties need repair and no tenants and rent received as promised when purchased few months ago! Their related management company and the company coordinator Denise Lambert is a mess.

Your biggest mistake..

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

Was investing in Detroit. The city is in social and economic collapse. Any investments there are a gamble to say the least. Properties are being burned to the ground everyday. Why is it that so many people buying these cheap properties are from overseas? Put your money elsewhere.