Complaint Review: Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon

• Reported By: Macke — Laramie Wyoming
  • Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon

Internet
    USA

Detroit Advantage Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London Internet

*General Comment: Notice of Subpoena

*Consumer Comment: What you say is not true -

I am an oversea investor, I am very unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. I do not mind lost all of USD 32000 from it, but I want to let more people know the fact of this company: Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC. I will keep post on internet about their story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/detroit-advantage-property-management-1060115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

Notice of Subpoena

AUTHOR: KW Post Compliance - (USA)

Please take notice that an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2017-007811 (the Action) has been initiated.

In the Action, the Plaintiffs seek to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym “Macke – Laramie Wyoming” or any other pseudonym about the Plaintiffs.

If you do not respond within five (5) business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (kwpostcompliance@gmail.com) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.  If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 12, 2017.

What you say is not true -

AUTHOR: PHP 302 Pty Ltd - ()

I paid you and you disappeared with my money