Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, May 10, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, September 05, 2017

• Reported By: Kellen — Birmingham Alabama
Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint
1 Northumberland Avenue Trafalgar Square London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint Experience International Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC Jack Gaylord Saint Bryan Christopher Moon. I am an overseas client, I unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. London, Detroit, Georgia, London London London

*General Comment: Notice of Subpoena

*Consumer Comment: Jack Gaylord

*Consumer Comment: Detroit Advantage

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I am an oversea investor, I am very unluckily met Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC, they sold me property and manage my property, but they missed to pay me rent and now they said my house was theft and damage and need repair. Talk with other clients from that company, they all similar experiences. I do not mind lost all of USD 32000 from it, but I want to let more people know the fact of this company: Detroit Advantage, Experience International, New Orbit Funding LLC. I will keep post on internet about their story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/10/2013 04:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/detroit-advantage-property-management-detroit-usa-bournemouth-uk-united-kingdom-1049806. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Detroit Advantage Bryan Christopher Moon Jack Gaylord Saint

#1 General Comment

Notice of Subpoena

AUTHOR: KW Post Compliance - (USA)

Please take notice that an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2017-007811 (the Action) has been initiated.

In the Action, the Plaintiffs seek to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym “Kellen – Birmingham Alabama” or any other pseudonym about the Plaintiffs.

If you do not respond within five (5) business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (kwpostcompliance@gmail.com) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.  If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before September 12, 2017.

Jack Gaylord

AUTHOR: Anon - ()

There is an entire clip on YouTube about this guy. Gaylord has been scamming people for years. I am not surprised to see him turn up on here. I am only surprised there are not more to these written about him.

Detroit Advantage

AUTHOR: Raina - ()

I HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE!!!

Reading your report gave me so many flashbacks to my own ordeal. Have you considered taking legal action? My attorney told me if there are enough victims willing to sue that we can gain "class action" status.