Complaint Review: Dewey Skin Care

• Reported By: Dmae — Langhorne Pennsylvania USA
  • Dewey Skin Care

Internet
    USA

Dewey Skin Care Radiant Wrinkle Care, Kushar Solutions Rip-off. Unauthorized charges for skin care products Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED**

I ordered a free sample of wrinkle cream plus an additional skin care cream for $4.99 about three weeks ago.  Today I see three pending ATM Debit charges on my bank account, 1 to Dewey Skin Care (9/1/17) for $99.95, 1 to Radiant Skin Care (9/5/17) for $89.95, and a third to a company called Kuchar Solutions (same transaction number as Radiant Skin Care) (9/1/17) for $34.17.  That is a total of $227.04!  Outrageous that these people would take my money for a product I specifically requested not be auto-renewed.  This is a scam!! These companies need to be stopped!!  I am sure other women have been caught in this scam, some will do nothing, and these companies will make money off unsuspecting consumers like me!  My bank tells me that since they are ATM Debit charges, I have to wait for them to post, then contact the bank so they can do some kind of report (Reggie Claim?).  I also have to cancel my current Debit card and get a new one.  What a hassel!  These companies need to be stopped! Can you help?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2017 09:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dewey-skin-care/internet/dewey-skin-care-radiant-wrinkle-care-kushar-solutions-rip-off-unauthorized-charges-for-1397646. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content