Complaint Review: DFW Viking Pools / PoolSpaDallas.com
DFW Viking Pools / PoolSpaDallas.com Ronald Scott Hanson / Scott Hanson / Tamala Hanson / Gabriel Hanson / Michael Hanson / The List Goes On and On Fraudulent Pool Builder / Con Man / Top 10 Nevadas' Most Wanted Contractors/ Warrants for Arrest DFW, TX / Nevada, Texas
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: COMPLAINT RELEASED, AS I PREDICTED. FALSE STATEMENTS, IT'S THE REAL FRAUD
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Complaint Causes Arrest, Will Backfire
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SOMEBODY WILL GO TO JAIL FOR FILING A FALSE AND MISLEADING COMPLAINT
*Consumer Comment: Happy New Year!
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LIENS HAVE BEEN FILED
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Freed AND CASY, KACY, KCAESY, ZEECK reported to FBI
*Author of original report: Pro Pool contractor? Hardly looks it to us!
*Author of original report: Guess Again Scott...
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: JOHN JENSEN DEADBEAT from 711 corporation
1. Ronald Scott Hanson operates under the current company name of DFW Viking Pools. He has no association with the REAL Viking Pools who builds fiberglass and gunite pools and they are currently pursuing legal action to enforce Scott to drop his alleged affiliation with them and using their good name to promote his company.
2. Scott Hanson and his wife Tammy have 4 children. Their Youngest son is Gabriel and now according to the Dallas County Records is the "Sole Proprietor" of DFW Viking Pools at the young age of 19. His Facebook page of his own admission describes his title as "Labor", but his father has pulled his young son into the family scam business and named him "Owner".
3. [continued below]....
4. Ronald Scott Hanson has had MULTIPLE judgements against him in a variety of courts both dealing with the law here in Texas as well as making the Infamous Top 10 Most Wanted List in Nevada among Contractors. Here is the link: http://184.108.40.206/pdfs/newsreleases/2006/061229%20Hanson% 20Added%20to%2010%20Most%20Wanted%20in%20S.%20Nevada.pdf
5. Ronald Scott Hanson markets his scam under a generic website via an advertisement on google.com as www.poolspadallas.com. He runs seasonal promotions that are enticingly low priced, luring frugil pool buyers in with his "no problem" attitude when it comes to features and pricing.
6. Ronald Scott Hanson is also infamous as a conspiracy theorist and alleges incredible theories and ideas via another website called www.theallcni.com where he alleges government scams and involvement in 9/11/
7. Ronald Scott Hanson also claims to have a religious based education degree from an online Nigerian entity no longer in existence - yet another fraudulent action in an effort to represent himself as a "fair and reasonable company man".
8. Lastly, Ronald Scott Hanson in the last 2 years has fraudulenty stolen over $100,000 from innocent victims who thought they were contracting a true pool builder. He has had judgements awarded against him numerous times yet eluded responsibility based upon a contract written by him allowing him more loopholes than an innocent consumer could imagine.
In short, these are FACTS. If you should have interactions with this man or any of his associates, you need to ask yourself if this is the kind of trash you want knowing where you and your family live and trusting him with your hard earned money.
Be warned that the sum of the parts truly make up the whole and these are some pretty shady parts. Couple this information with the rest of the ripoffreport.com updates on this guy and you can see pretty clearly why he should be avoided.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dfw-viking-pools-poolspadallascom/dfw-tx-nevada-texas-/dfw-viking-pools-poolspadallascom-ronald-scott-hanson-scott-hanson-tamala-hanson-930341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: