Report: #1319484

• DHL Express
    18 Parkshore Drive
    Brampton, Ontario
    Canada

DHL Express unreliable, poor customer no service department, lied about my contact information, refused to come back to re-deliver the package on the same day, claimed they did not have my phone number, contact name or apartment security code, have to wait for re-delivery for the next business day, can not trust DHL Express, federal express is better, united parcel service is better, customer service is out in india and you can barely understand them Brampton Ontario

DHL EXPRESS IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

THEY SUCK S* BIG TIME AND ARE UNRELIABLE!

F* THEM!

=============================================================================

I have been waiting all day like a Stupid Idiot for Their Courier To Deliver My American Express Credit Card To My Toronto, Ontario  Canada Residenceand it still has NOT arrived!

I contacted their Low ClassCustomer NO Service Department and talked to somebody out in India who could barely speak English, nor understand My Perfect English in which I took offense to.

During our horrible conversation, he told me that the courier did NOT have my Security Code (((REDACTED))) for my Apartment Number and he also did NOT have my Full Name which is Howard Paul Shore and I was also told that he did NOT have my Phone Number Of (((REDACTED))) and (((REDACTED))) to contact me!

All of this is Bulls* and Lies because I have been an American Express Cardmember for 19 Years and have NEVER had a problem in receiving my d**n package or credit card before up until Now!

To make matters worst, this Stupid Idiot over the phone told me that he sent me an email showing me that they did NOT have the information that I mentioned to you above in my letter (IN WHICH I SUPPLIED TO AMERICAN EXPRESS OVER THE PHONE MULTIPLE TIMES) and IN ADDITION, he also said that he could NOT guarantee that I would receive my credit card today which is the day it was supposed to arrive in the First Place and therefore made ME suffer by informing me that I must wait until tomorrow to receive it!

Had this been with Federal Express or United Parcel Service, I would have Never Experienced These d**n Problems!

Shame On DHL Express!

PS:  DHL Express Is F*d UP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2016 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dhl-express/brampton-ontario-l6t-0g7/dhl-express-unreliable-poor-customer-no-service-department-lied-about-my-contact-inform-1319484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content