Complaint Review: Di215-amond Enterprises (magazines)

• Submitted: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013
  • Reported By: Ben — Rushville Indiana
  • Di215-amond Enterprises (magazines)
    3790 Wilcox Road
    Stockton, California
    United States of America

Di215-amond Enterprises (magazines) Mis-leading rip-off experts Stockton, California

I'm so glad to have found the Rip-Off Report on the internet so I, as many have, could complain about my treatment with Diamond Enterprises.

I, like many caught in this scam, was contacted late at night with the "good news" that I had just won a free Adult DVD from the company, and, in fact, when I was still on the line, something popped up on this woman's computer that I had just won two DVD's.

I was then told that someone would be calling soon with additional offers.  I tried at this point to get out of the freebies, sensing something crooked may be up, but they continued to call me very shortly afterward.  They asked questions like what kind of magazines I liked (my answer was none) and then told me that a discounted subscription would be sent my way along with my free DVD's.  (By the way, I only received one free DVD and no magazines for two months)  Now the magazines come weekly, I am charged $29.95 per momth, for a ridiculous 40 months or so and I will be out literally thousands of dollars.

I've thought about changing my bank account number so they don't have access to  my checking account, but I fear comitting a crime by doing this.

I am glad to find this site with others who share my plight.  By doing so, I now have at least a telephone number and plan a call after I talk to a good friend of mine  who is an attorney in the Indiana State Attornys Office.   We who have been ripped off by these scum-bags should bind together to try to receive some justice.  I'm willing to talk to anyone who feels they've been mis-guided and bilked by these people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/di215-amond-enterprises-magazines/stockton-california-95215-2465/di215-amond-enterprises-magazines-mis-leading-rip-off-experts-stockton-california-1038083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content