Complaint Review: DIABETICTESTSTRIPS.ORG

• DIABETICTESTSTRIPS.ORG
    20423 STATE ST RD. 7
    BOCA RATON, Florida
    USA

DIABETICTESTSTRIPS.ORG SCAMMERS FOR DIABETIC TEST STRIPS, DO NOT SEND ANY IN. BOCA RATON Florida

I went on the site diabeticteststrips.org as i had 4 extra unopened boxes of test strips, upon seeing their website, i saw they paid what i usually get paid, when i send in extra boxes, so i sent in 4 boxes, thru their website, i received info on how to send, the prices of 47 per box and how to mail. i did all of the above, they signed for the box, and i had tracking on it,  for which I paid postage, and waited for a check to arrive. that was in june, i have yet to get my 200.00 for what i sent. they stole my boxes, and i contacted an attorney, who had sent them 3 letters, certified, signed and tracked,  demanding payment, for which i have had NO response to.which were signed for, and still have not received my check or a response. THEY STOLE 4 boxes and refuse to pay me for what their website stated. i followed the directions word for word. They put up a post a month later, stating they are redesigning their site, you still cannot get to it or call, they shut the site down, after they stole my box, plus im sure many others.

They are scammers,  I still have the info off their site which stated 47 per box and what to do as far as mailing, etc. I checked today,  ( 10.9.2017)the site is still down, i contacted the police and they told me to have an ttorney write them a letter, which he did 3 times since. They refuse to respond and have NOT received my momney but they stole my 4 boxes and wont return them or give me my momey promised. i am hoping other will respond so a class action can be filed against them. I am ready to do so. Do not use these pwople, they also post on FB, which i have also contacted them. Unless you want to get scammed, stay away from them. i loive in fla,  i just might get a sheriff in Boca Raton and drive to their address, with a warrent for either their arrest or get my momney on demand, they ignored my lawyers letters. What a way to do business. they are scammers and tge site still isnrt up, for which im not surprised. again, www.diabeticteststrips.org. DO NOT USE...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2017 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diabeticteststripsorg/boca-raton-florida-33498/diabeticteststripsorg-scammers-for-diabetic-test-strips-do-not-send-any-in-boca-raton-1405206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content