Complaint Review: Diamond Candles

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013
  • Reported By: Tammy — Somerset Kentucky U.S.A.
  • Diamond Candles
    3128 East Geer St. Suite D.
    Durham, North Carolina
    United States of America

Diamond Candles Company will not respond to me about ordered placed on 2/16/2013 Durham, North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Slammed with requests!

*Author of original report: Order has been resolved

I had placed and paid for my order on 2/16/2013 when you pay for your item it clearly states items will ship within one to three days. Today is 2/27/2013 and I still have not received candles or received email stating they were shipped. When you try and call the company no one answers the phone and you get a recording to email the company which I have done twice and still have not received a response. I love these candles but if I am going to pay the money for them I do expect to receive the product and not be left out in the cold as to what is happening

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diamond-candles/durham-north-carolina-27701/diamond-candles-company-will-not-respond-to-me-about-ordered-placed-on-2162013-durham-1021085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Slammed with requests!

AUTHOR: Savannah - (United States of America)

Hi Tammy,

Unfortunately, you haven't given us enough information to try and locate your order or your tickets.  We are currently backlogged but have brought on some extra hands to help work through this.

We are in the midst of some growing pains and, as a result our ticket queue has essentially blown up.  We are working very hard to answer everyone in a timely manner.

We do not currently have a call center as we are still a very small company, so it not something that we feel is a necessity at this time.  When you leave a voicemail for us at the number available an agent will receive that voicemail and reply to you via email.

Since this is not private I cannot ask for your email to find your ticket, however, I can ask for your order number, Ticket number or Last name... each of which may prove useful in finding your ticket and order.

I hope we can find your order for you soon!  I look forward to hearing back from you!

Order has been resolved

AUTHOR: Tammy - (U.S.A.)

This issue has been resolved