Complaint Review: Diamond Pro Cargo

• Reported By: Wendell — Co Sprgs Colorado USA
  • Diamond Pro Cargo

Internet
    USA

Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Delay in order

Todd Brown of Diamond Pro Cargo took my order for an 8 5 ft by 16 ft close enclosed trailer. I secured my order with a $1500 deposit thru pay pal. He told me 2.5 to 3 weeks with one month being the absolute longest until delivery. After 6 weeks he can't even tell me when the trailer will be manufactured. For the past 3cweeks the best he can do is tell me next Friday it will be done. I want my deposit back as I would probably wouldn't believe him if he were standing on my porch with a trailer behind him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2017 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diamond-pro-cargo/internet/diamond-pro-cargo-todd-brown-took-my-deposit-and-has-not-delivered-or-cant-even-tell-me-1374181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Delay in order

AUTHOR: Todd - (USA)

Very sorry again for the delay in your custom trailer. We are very busy this time of year. Your refund was processed immediately at your request and was offered throughout the entire delay.