Complaint Review:

• Updated: Fri, May 17, 2013

• Reported By: Carol L — White Oak Texas
Diamonds International-Grand Cayman
19 S. Church St Internet Cayman Islands

Diamonds International-Grand Cayman Rip Off - Wont Issue RMA on their 100% money back guarantee offer in 30 days! Georgetown Internet

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

We were encouraged to shop at Diamonds Intl in Grand Cayman while on our cruise.  We thought being a recommended vendor we were getting a good deal but couldn't be further from the truth!

We purchased Tanzaite earrings and necklace set in sterling silver and a stainless steel bracelet.  Ten days later the necklace and earrings have no silver left and the settings on the stones are very weak.  The bracelet we found out is only stainless steel coated and having flaking issues on the under side.

Regardless, these people do not answer phones either in the Cayman's or US and certainly haven't returned emails after multiple attempts!  My belief is they try to out-wait you on the returns.

I called my bank and they are handling the issue through my credit card.  NEVER, I mean NEVER, do business with the people!  Rip off is not even a good term for them!  They happy to be in every port.  So my suggestion, save your money and buy from reputable jewelers in the US!

The cruise lines really need to take them off their recommended list.  I would have been better off buying them on the cruise ship!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diamonds-international-grand-cayman/internet/diamonds-international-grand-cayman-rip-off-wont-issue-rma-on-their-100-money-back-gua-1051655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diamonds International-Grand Cayman