Complaint Review: Dick Liquor

• Submitted: Wed, July 13, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2011
  • Reported By: Jose Hoazbee del Orina — Chatham New York United States of America
  • Dick Liquor
    3289-A Main Street
    Chatham, New York
    United States of America

d**k Liquor .... Chatham, New York

*Consumer Comment: What a bunch of BULL !!

I usually shop at Gerbils Fine Wines, but was running a bit late so after leaving The Crandall I went to d**k's even though I had a bad experience in there on Halloween ( some locals spit on me and if that wasn't enough, my car was towed).

I gathered up six bottles of Boone's Farm Apple Wine, a twelve-pack of Fresca, along with some maraschino cherries and Runnystoole's Chocolate Syrup. While ringing up my purchase, the owner commented on the unusual nature of my order, is it unrelated items or needed for a specific cocktail? I told him, for your information those are the ingredients needed to make a Red Donut. He started laughing at me and said any Greek sailor on leave could make my donut red! When I told him I didn't care for his unprofessional remarks he told me to get the f **k out, what about my order I shouted. As he heaved me out the door, he said I could pound that order right up my a **.

For now on, I'm sticking with Gerbil's, I've had it with d**k Liquors.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dick-liquor/chatham-new-york-12037/dick-liquor-chatham-new-york-752433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

What a bunch of BULL !!

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

Nice try, troll..now go annoy someone else.