Complaint Review: DigiExpress

United States of America

DigiExpress Repairs made & still does not work new kensington, Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Issue Resolved

*Author of original report: Resolved

After sending in y Ipod & paying for the repair ot replace the ear phone jack it was over a month when I started to try & contact them. After several days of being on hold I actually talked to someone & my item was repaired & sent to me. Then 2 days later I left for China for work. At this time I tried to use the Ipod to listen to music. To my dismay I would only get sound from one side of my head phones. After buying anothe set just to make sure it was not the head phones I got the same reuslt.

While in China I sent an email to them about the problem, I was there for 4 weeks and did not hear from them untill after I got back. They said it was out of the 30 day warrenty period & that I sould send it in and they would look at it. I tried contacting them now that I am back with no response from them. This is a rip off if you fix something and it does not work you should pay to have it returned and repair it correctly and send it back to th customer with no more expense to the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/digiexpress/new-kensington-pennsylvania-15068/digiexpress-repairs-made-still-does-not-work-new-kensington-pennsylvania-725899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Issue Resolved

AUTHOR: Madd - ()

I should have come in here and done this a long time ago. Although it took much longer to get my item repaired and I had to pay extra shipping I did get my ipod back & in working order. I was dissapointed that I had to pay to ship it back to have them fix what they repaired. Other than that they were just slow at responding.

Resolved

AUTHOR: Madd - (United States of America)

This matter was finally resolved by them. I am still disappointed that I had to pay to ship it back when there repair was work was faulty. I am satisfied that they did repair the item, I would say that they need to work on their customer relations.