Complaint Review: digital depot online

• Reported By: Jack — United States of America
  • digital depot online

Internet
    United States of America

digital depot online URL: http://www.digitaldepotonline.com Never order anything from digital depot online Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: comapany's address - file a BBB report

This is the worst internet company I have ever dealt with. Their URL is http://www.digitaldepotonline.com. In August, I ordered a Nikon camera body from their website. It seemed to be cheaper than other websites. Now, it's October. I never received it. Every time I called, they made up some excuses, such as the camera was recalled by Nikon. Everyone in customer services has the same bad attitude and difficult to deal with. Sometimes, you are asked on hold for long time. Sometimes, they just hang up on you. They charged my credit card in August. Now, I have to dispute this charge from my credit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2012 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/digital-depot-online/internet/digital-depot-online-url-httpwwwdigitaldepotonlinecom-never-order-anything-from-digi-953840. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

comapany's address - file a BBB report

AUTHOR: bonbellaphoto - (United States of America)

Digitaldepotonline.com
3665 Wilshire
Pasadena, CA 91050

I just has to file a BBB report against them.  I suggest doing the same plus their emails list that they have 4.5 & 5 star ratings with nextag.com, shopping.com & resellerratings.com  I highly recommend hitting those sites too.