Complaint Review: DIGITAL VMAIL

• Updated: Fri, July 10, 2009
  • Reported By: lowell Arkansas
  • DIGITAL VMAIL
    Internet

DIGITAL VMAIL # internet scam on the phone bill I think is being done through online surveys Internet

I received 3 charges on my phone bill that I did not authorize. The phone company says they have my ss# and I have to pay the bill and next time they will be cancelled. I dont just go around giving out my #.
I think this is a scam being run when you do online surveys for free things and you sign up for one thing and they send the info to other companies because I know I would not sign up for this crap whatever it is to start with. And also why would I sign up for 3 companies when 1 would be fine if I wanted this kind of thing which i do not. the companies are:EMAIL DISCOUNT NETWORK, LLC #-1 800 730-8199, ORBIT TELECOM VMAIL MTHLY FEE-1 800 263-0206, DIGITAL VMAIL,INC-VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE-1 877 768-3666.

Tinymac
lowell, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2009 03:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/digital-vmail/internet/digital-vmail-internet-scam-on-the-phone-bill-i-think-is-being-done-through-online-surve-468402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content