Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Bake Shops companies on Dining topic

Showing 1-25 of 224 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

Oct 02 2017
skinnymechocolate Eat skinny chocolate scam company Internet Author: Milton, Florida Bake Shops: skinnymechocolate Internet

Sep 16 2017
SkinnyMeChocalate Order from FB box of chocolates for 4.95$. Received the several weeks later. Then was billed for 34.95 for the box I got. On Sept 13 I noticed at bill on my credit card for 39.95 for an additional box being shipped. It has not arrived yet. I must not have read very fine print. Gilbert AZ Arizona Author: Waycross, Georgia Bake Shops: SkinnyMeChocalate

Sep 06 2017
Flatfair.com I ordered a dinning room set ,it arived broken they have kept me with no answers for a month and now they are saying to made we will not replace it. califoria Internet Author: WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina Bake Shops: Flatfair.com Internet

Sep 05 2017
BobRich Enterprises Great Lakes Management, Robert Suarez, Subway Withheld pay, false promises, failure to compensate Euless Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bake Shops: BobRich Enterprises Euless, Texas

Sep 01 2017
Skinnyme Chocolate Bad customer service, false advertising Texas **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Author: Lubbock, Texas Bake Shops: Skinnyme Chocolate Internet

Aug 08 2017
The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. Brooklyn Bagel Company Horrible, Unsafe Brooklyn Water Bagel Delray Beach Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Bake Shops: The Original Brooklyn Water Bagel Co. Delray, Florida

Aug 05 2017
Skinnyme Chocolates Yourskinnychocolate Charged $34.95 to my credit card for chocolates that were advertised as free. Beware!! These chocolates are not free! They are actually VERY EXPENSIVE!! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bowie, Maryland Bake Shops: Skinnyme Chocolates Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 18 2017
AP Furniture AP Furniture Inc. The front right leg broke off in May. I reported the incident to the store and took pictures with my tablet. Orange New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bake Shops: AP Furniture Orange, New Jersey

Jul 11 2017
Xpressary Ray Twitty in Customer Service. I ordered this kitchen item that cut vegetables. It was ordered on March 18th, 2017. I paid $38.85 for 3 of the items. My order number was #6899 and they said I would get a tracking number once it came to the United States. I emailed them quite a few times. I quickly got a response then all of a sudden, NOTHING. I asked them to cancel my order and refund my money. Never did. I also see the name of Shad in Customer Service that responded to me too. Never said but said order was coming from China. Internet Author: Carmel, Indiana Bake Shops: Xpressary Internet

Jun 21 2017
Ihop Unsanitary Pa Pennsylvania Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Bake Shops: Ihop Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Apr 21 2017
Simply Delish Bakery Bonnie Alley Wedding cake fail Colorado  Iowa
Author: Hubbard, Iowa Bake Shops: Simply Delish Bakery

Mar 09 2017
Irish Maid Donuts Horrible experience!! Fort Smith Arkansas Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Bake Shops: Irish Maid Donuts Fort Smith, Arkansas

Feb 24 2017
SVC*gold Took money out account without permission.. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Bake Shops: SVC*gold Internet

Feb 04 2017
Sharis Berries Packaging was poor and the beries and chocolate cracked and separated Internet Author: Stow, Massachusetts Bake Shops: Sharis Berries Internet

Nov 29 2016
Salt of the Earth Bakery - Joshua Rabbani - Josh Rabbani - SCAM SCAM, LIAR, THIEF Brooklyn New York Author: New York, New York Bake Shops: Salt of the Earth Bakery Brooklyn, New York