Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
Restaurants companies on Dining topic

Showing 26-50 of 2,437 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for ""
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?

26, Report #1362057

Mar 15 2017
Tanoshii Ramen False Advertising. It is not authentic food and was made from store bought freeze dried noodles Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie , Texas Restaurants: Tanoshii Ramen Dallas, Texas

Mar 13 2017
BringMeThat BringMeThat scammed the restaurant that I ordered from using a different name. Internet Author: Illinois Restaurants: BringMeThat Internet

Mar 11 2017
Outback Steakhouse Outback charging for bigger steaks, and giving smaller ones Newark Newark, Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Restaurants: Outback Steakhouse Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
KAYTOO RESTAURANT & BAR KAYTOO RUDE ABUSIVE TERRIBLE FOOD TERRIBLE SERVICE collingwood Ontario Author: BARRIE, Ontario Restaurants: KAYTOO RESTAURANT & BAR collingwood, Ontario

Mar 08 2017
California Wok I just ordered chicken fried rice from this place and the younger woman working, asked to see my receipt, I didn't show it her; I stood there waiting for my order. She asked me if I paid and I said "yes." Thinking.."Why the hell would I stand here waiting for food that I didn't pay for?" She gave me my food but I was thinking...I'm never coming here again. Los Angeles CA Author: Los Angeles , California Restaurants: California Wok Los Angeles ,

Mar 04 2017
HyVee Market Grille Terrible Dining Experience Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Alabama Restaurants: HyVee Market Grille Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Mar 04 2017
Subway franchise Canadian government's tests prove that Subway serves chicken that has the DNA of other organisms. The crooks should fee-up and folks what crap they're serving. Nation-wide Nationwide Author: Vancouver, BC, Washington Restaurants: Subway franchise Nationwide

Mar 03 2017
The Pit BBQ Grille Owner yelling and disrepecting. Keeping our money. Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Restaurants: The Pit BBQ Grille Columbus, Ohio

Feb 27 2017
Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Andy sidhu days inn golden Golden British Columbia Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Restaurants: Andy sidhu and the days inn hotel Golden, British Columbia

Feb 21 2017
Shane Dayman Shane Dayman, Liz Simmons, Shane, Elizabeth, Liz, Brad Dayman, Shane Bradly Dayman, Shane Brad, Brad Shane, Non-Payment of Wages, Harrassment, Sexual Harrassment, Non payment of taxes to CRA, Chase BC, Golden BC, Peace River, Edmonton AB, Nationwide Author: golden , Alabama Restaurants: Shane Dayman Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Tracy's Bar and Grill Tracy's bar and Grill East Long Beach Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach Cop Bar, DUI Busts, Tracy's Bar and Grill is filled with Long Beach cops who call their buddies to pull you over when you leave Long Beach California
Author: Long Beach , California Restaurants: Tracy's Bar and Grill Long Beach , California

Feb 18 2017
Duval's Fresh Local Seafood Duvals New World Cafe Duval's Fresh Local Seafood ,Bad News, Sarasota Florida
Author: Longboat Key, Florida Restaurants: Duval's Fresh Local Seafood Sarasota, Florida

Feb 15 2017
bringmethat.com Company claims to have "our" menu from the restaurant I work at but is wildly innacurate. Internet Author: Torrington, Connecticut Restaurants: bringmethat.com Internet

Feb 13 2017
Spice Village Grill and owner Tabassum Ali Digusting Business Practices, Bait & Switch! Ruined Our Valentines Day! Huntington New York Author: New York Restaurants: Spice Village Grill Huntington, New York

Feb 12 2017
Wing Stop whittier wing stop location Whittier California Author: pico rivera, California Restaurants: Wing Stop Whittier, California

Feb 08 2017
Fortuna Italian restarant Refused service dog entrance then gave us food poisoning after under cooking food then refusing to cook chicken after coming out under cooked Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth , Texas Restaurants: Fortuna Italian restarant Fort Worth , Texas

Feb 04 2017
Waffle House It was the sorryest, food and sorryest service of the century, even the gravy was soured Hope Arkansas Author: Hope, Arkansas Restaurants: Waffle House Hope, Arkansas