Complaint Review:

• Updated: Wed, April 26, 2017

• Reported By: arshadrhm — subang jaya Alabama Malaysia
Diploma sender
PO BOX 722050 Norman, OK 73070 , USA

Diploma sender charged 60$ for certificate and it's been 2 months didn't receive my documents Norman Oklahoma

When i gave my GED exam in 2012, I just received only 1 certificate for my english test and the rest i never received yet. So i planned to order those documents in Jan2017. I paid 60$ for the documents and they said they send it through USPS but they didn't provide me any tracking number which is totally absurd. Whenever i ask them where is my tracking number they can't provide me any and tells me to contact the national postal service in Malaysia, which i did and they straight away rejected because i don't have any tracking number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2017 07:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diploma-sender/-/diploma-sender-charged-60-for-certificate-and-its-been-2-months-didnt-receive-my-docum-1365016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Diploma sender