Complaint Review: diplomacompany

Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

diplomacompany diplomacompany.com Scam ALERT RIPOFF Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: FBI should go after kenny

*Consumer Suggestion: Scan or color copy your original....

YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTHING like you ordered!  Not only they do not have templates to use.  The diploma they produced looks home made with cheap thin paper. I ordered a replacement diploma for my school just because I need to have 2.  1 to hang in my office while the original 1 stays at home.

2 month after I paid my payment, they send me a sample that looks nothing like what I have.  My school diploma is white while they send over a yellow one.  They have 8 mis-spellings on the fake copy.  They even got the school name WRONG and typed with wrong size.  I then send them my actual diploma for them to reproduce.

Few weeks later, they send the fake diploma.  It was copied from a cheap printer like how it can be done at home.  Over $500 spend and it was for nothing.

I called them and ask for a refund.  A guy answered.  I can recognize his voice while for each time he would come up with different names John, Chris, Henry, Adams...whoever he wants to be. Do not trust this site.  FBI are going after them!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/diplomacompany/las-vegas-nevada-89107/diplomacompany-diplomacompanycom-scam-alert-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-966908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

FBI should go after kenny

AUTHOR: The Outlaw Josey Wales - (United States of America)

thought you took the weekend off kenny, must be on pass from rehab

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Scan or color copy your original....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

problem solved.

"FBI are going after them!!!"

How did you manage to get the FBI to agree to go after them?