Complaint Review: Direct Buy Warranty

• Reported By: klh — Newport Beach California USA
  • Direct Buy Warranty

Nationwide
    USA

Direct Buy Warranty RIP OFF! Do not buy anything from this company. They are being investigated for fraud! Ohio Nationwide

I am hoping at least to save one sucker from buying anything  from this company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB in Ohio as they have recently "moved" out of NJ and are operating out of Ohio. In full disclosure I never had to use them for service, (thank God) as I cxld after 6 months and asked for refund.

It has been a nightmare dealing with them. They never answer the phone, or if they do, they transfer you to a non existent connection and you get disconnect after 40  minutes on hold. I just call everyday, put the phone down on hold and go about my business. In the last 2 weeks, nobody has picked up after the "transfer", I only getting disconnected. Just for fun, today I called 5 times and got a guy who just transfers you no matter if you ask for supervisor, refund dept or whatever, you get disconnected after being on hold for 30-40 minutes. The new tactic last week was a "slow motion" answering machine that in not audible, and then you get disconnected. I feel confident there is nobody on the receiving end as far as an "office" just a rented phone in a sham cubicle. BEWARE.

I am about to contact my connections/friends at the IREPORT news division here in Los Angles where they do investigative reporting on fraud, poor business practices etc. Maybe getting the media and the authorities involved will help shut them down and stop them from conducting their sham business.

As a time reference, I purchased the warranty in Feb. 2015 and requested to terminate the contract in August 2015. It is now almost January 2016 and I have yet to get a refund. This company is totally just a scam....I do not know how they can exist without being investigated and fined, and shut down? Fraud!! Beware!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2015 01:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/direct-buy-warranty/nationwide/direct-buy-warranty-rip-off-do-not-buy-anything-from-this-company-they-are-being-invest-1275465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content